Among The Flowers.

Dresses are starting to take over my closet, and I am totally okay with that. Although I probably don't need another new dress, I could not say no to this colorful maxi from Flourish Boutique. The colors are so vibrant and I love the mixture of patterns going on all over this dress. Usually I shy away from super busy prints and I go for softer florals, but this one was just too fun to pass up.

This weekend I went with my parents to pick out some flowers to plant around our house. I decided to pair my jean jacket over my new dress for a comfy, casual look that is perfect for picking out flowers. What I love most about this dress is that it looks lovely paired with a jean jacket and panama hat, but it would also look amazing all by itself. I think it would be perfect to bring on vacay with me this summer to Florida.

xoxo Lauren Gray







Dress- c/o Flourish Boutique // Jean Jacket- Old Navy
Hat- J Crew Factory //Tote- Madewell

1 comment

  1. In awe of those live flowers, I have not seen living flowers for months up here in the Great White North. Beautiful as always.

    Zachary Thor

    ReplyDelete