The Biltmore.

I am starting my vacation blog posts with the last day of our trip simply because I could not wait to share these photos. We arrived in Ashville North Carolina late Saturday afternoon and made it just in time to tour The Biltmore Estate. The Biltmore is America's largest home and is definitely a must-see if you are ever in the area. Everything about The Biltmore is grand; the architecture, the carefully curated decor and the many gardens are all luxurious. 





Unfortunately photos are not permitted in the 252 room house but just to give you an idea of what it looked like, picture an indoor swimming pool, a bowling alley, a library that looks like the one from Beauty and the Beast, a dining room that could seat 64 guests, and marble fireplaces and fine artwork in every room. The home is truly fit for a king. After touring the home we stopped and cooled off with some iced coffee and snacks at one of the coffee shops located on the grounds. 








My favorite part of The Biltmore Estate were the lush gardens that were located all throughout the property. Roses filled the air with the sweetest scent, while a stream quietly trickled through the woodland area. The gardens were endless! I could have spent the entire afternoon there just taking in all of natures beauty. 






I wore this pink shirtdress from Ann Taylor for my day at The Biltmore and I am sure glad I did because it was quite hot outside and thankfully this dress is made of a lightweight material that doesn't cling to my body. I just love the silhouette of this dress, it is so feminine and flirty! I paired it with my pink floppy hat and pink sunnies for a bit of pink overload, but hey, you can never have too much pink. 

All in all it was a lovely day at The Biltmore Estate and I would highly recommend checking out this magnificent place if you ever get the chance. 

No comments