Au Revoir Summer.

The end of summer is always bittersweet- while I am excited to embrace falls new beginning, a part of me is not ready to let go of summer and all of its sunshine and memories. But life must go on, so now that September has made its appearance, it is time to break out your sweaters (and head over to Starbucks on September 8th for a Pumpkin Spice Latte!)

I feel like the transition between summer fashion and fall fashion can be a bit tricky sometimes, especially in September when the weather is so unpredictable. Yesterday I had classes in the morning and it was a bit chilly out, but was supposed to warm up in the afternoon so I slipped into this pink shirtdress (last seen here) and tied a sweater around my shoulders just in case I got cold walking to class. I feel like a simple dress and sweater combo is the best way to dress for September weather because it is versatile.

The finishing touch to my outfit was this dainty Eiffel Tower necklace from Sparkle & Whim. Small gold necklaces are timeless because they can be paired with almost anything from a striped tee and jeans to a little black dress and heels- they are a must have for any gals jewelry collection. You can shop other dainty necklaces from Sparkle & Whim by clicking here

Dress / Necklace / Sweater (similar)







No comments