A Morning In Gettysburg.


My parents and I drove to Gettysburg this morning without any plans. It was such a beautiful, crisp autumn day and we wanted to soak it up as much as possible so we decided to head to the quaint, historical town and just walk around and see what we could find. Lincoln Square was absolutely darling. There were little shoppes everywhere, produce stands on the corners and the cutest little bakery where we stopped for a quick breakfast. I had the most scrumptious raspberry & cheese danish along with a caramel latte. 

Coat / Hat / Dress (recent from H&M, but not online) / Booties




It was a bit chilly this morning so I decided it was time to break out my new pink coat. I had been on the hunt since mid summer for the perfect pastel pink coat that was in my price range and I happened to spot this one on sale at Asos for less than $50. I just love the soft pink color and the pleats in the back. If you are a girly girl like me, you simply cannot go without adding a pink coat to your wardrobe. 




After browsing through some shoppes in town, we decided to drive off to explore some of the battlefields. The battlefields were just beginning to show their autumnal colors, with golden leaves starting to peak through. I know I have said this many times, but autumn is truly my favorite season. I can't get over its beauty.




Sometimes the best trips are the ones that aren't planned.

No comments